My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge #225

Hi ya, all! =) It's Hump Day and you know it's time for a new challenge over at MFT Challenge & Inspiration Blog! Here is this week's sketch.


Here is a little peek of my card.


So I stretched the sketch to make a horizontal card with lots of stamping. You will have to go to MFT Challenge & Inspiration Blog to see it in full! Hope you can play along with us this week! =)

Have a lovely day and thanks for stopping by!


supplies:
cardstock: (Primitive Cream) My Favorite Things
clear stamps: (Modern Blooms, Photo Booth) My Favorite Things
hybrid inks: (Persimmon, Bubble Gum, Coral Crush, Summer Splash, Lemon Drop, Tropical Teal, Limelight, Orange Zest, Limeade, Chocolate Brown) My Favorite Things
dye ink: (Green Room) My Favorite Things
die: (Friend Die) My Favorite Things
tool: (die-cut machine) Provo Craft
other: (foam tape) 3M
card stock: 5 1/2" x 3 3/4"

Comments

Miriam Prantner said…
The paper you created is gorgeous and I love the friend die cut!
Virginia L. said…
LOVE this to bits! You rock this die and stamp set!! Outstanding work, Alice!

Popular Posts