Papertrey Ink October 2014 Blog Hop Challenge

Happy Weekend, my friends! It's been a while since I have taken part in Papertrey Ink's monthly blog hop challenge, I thought I'd give it a try this time. =)


We were to pick a non-traditional color schemes provided and this is the one that I picked. Here is my card.


I was itching to try my little paws on the fabulous Tinsel & Tags die set from October's MakeIt Market Kit. This was really fun to make! =)


The window was cut using the snowfall backdrop die from the die set. I then used the colors on constructing the scene and put it in the window.


Rock Candy Distress Stickles was added to the snowy banks for a little texture and sparkle.

That's all for now. You can find all the links to the blog hop participants here! =)

Have a beautiful day and thanks for stopping by!


supplies:
cardstock: (Rustic White, New Leaf, Limeade Ice) Papertrey Ink
clear stamps: (Tinsel &Tags) Papertrey Ink
dye inks: (Canyon Clay, Hibiscus Burst, Summer Sunrise) Papertrey Ink
accent: (Rock Candy Distress Stickles) Ranger Industries
dies: (Tinsel & Tags) Papertrey Ink
tool: (die-cut machine) Provo Craft
other: (foam tape) 3M
card size: 3 3/4" x 5 1/2"

Comments

Kristie Goulet said…
Very cute card, Alice!
Skye said…
A gorgeous card. Love the design and great detail
Colleen said…
A wonderful winter scene!!
Nancy said…
Okay Alice, I think you brought this set alive!
Joyce said…
Adore your little scene in the window.
Kathy Mc said…
What a great scene you created, Alice!
~amy~ said…
absolutely amazing.
Jacquie Southas said…
Sweet little scene - love the way you used the colors!
Very cute card Alice. I thought this was the most difficult colour combo and you did a great job with it.
Anonymous said…
You are a genius my crafty friend! I love how simple and how detailed this is at the same time. The perfect beautiful balance... XO
Veronica Z said…
Such fun colors to use with the die set! Love it!
Trish said…
I love your take on the tinsel and tags kit. l This kit has so many possibilities and you did it proud!
Cathy Casey said…
Love, love what you did with this kit! I sure wish I had found this kit before it was sold out!!! Wah wah :(
Debra said…
Thanks so much for the inspiration! Just what I needed. I was struggling, saw your design, and was able to make a great card based on this idea.

Popular Posts