Big Holiday Wishes

Hello, hello~~ =) I am posting a just because card today!


I was playing with my December Card Kit of the Month from Simon Says Stamp the other day. I used Debby Hughes' tag here and Yainea's card here as my inspiration.The fun sentiment from Big Holiday Wishes set is stamped using the multi inked greeting technique demonstrated by Jennifer McGuire in this video.


The patterned paper is from Home For the Holidays 6x6 Paper Pad by Doodlebug Design. All supplies are included in the December Warm Holiday Wishes card kit with the exception of the twine and the bigger sequin.

That's it for now. Have a cozy day, my friends! =)

Thanks for stopping by!


supplies:
cardstock: (Marshmallow) Bazzill
clear stamp: (sentiment) Simon Says Stamp
patterned paper: Doodlebug Design
dye inks: (Butter Bar, Bubble Gum, Tide Pool, Green Hills) Hero Arts
fiber: (red/white twine) Jillibean Soup
accents: (mini sequins) Simon Says Stamp, (white sequin) Avery Elle
sticker: (silver stripes tape) Little B
die: (tag) Papertrey Ink
tool: (die-cut machine) Provo Craft
other: (foam tape) 3M
card size: 3 7/8" x 5 1/2"

Comments

Jane said…
Simple, yet stunning!
Hugs
Jane
~amy~ said…
I super love this one alice!
Virginia L. said…
Aw...so beautifully done! I love the various colors on the large sentiment! AWESOME!
Jocelyn Olson said…
The multi-inked sentiment is fantastic! I love the colors, too. Fab card, Alice!!
Rose said…
i love the multi colored sentiment! super cute and fun card girl :)
Very, very cute! The multi-color dots are adorable!
Alanna said…
Super cute card. I love your multi-colored sentiment.

Popular Posts