Kissy

Happy Sunday, my friends! =) I wanted to say a big Thank You to all that voted for me on the Stamping Royalty Honorable Mention contest. Even though I didn't win the contest, I still feel like a winner with all your support! I can't thank you enough for all the kind comments and love. I am sending big smooches to all of you from the bottom of my heart! Mwah! =)

Onto today's card made using an adorable image from Mo's Digital Pencil.


This is the big smooch that I am sending you!! =) Okay, my hair is really black and straight, I am not as cute and no crown for me this time around, but this is what I'd do if I got the chance to meet any of you in person! =)


This image is called Kissy and she is printed on Papertrey Ink's Stamper's Select White cardstock, colored with Copic markers then trimmed to size.


The patterned paper is from Yes, Please 6x6 Paper Pad by American Crafts and the sentiment is from Talk Bubbles 2 set by Simon Says Stamp.

For more inspiration using images from Mo's Digital Pencil, please visit Mo's Dream Team Blog.

In celebration of National Scrapbooking Day (it was yesterday), Michele at Purple Onion Designs updated the Specials page on the POD website with tons of scrapbooking/Project Life friendly stamps, so don't forget to check them out! There is also a shipping promotion going on at POD. Free shipping on all domestic orders over $15.00 and 15% off all international orders over $15.00! You can read about the special here! =)

That's all for now. Have a fabulous day, my friends!



supplies:
cardstock: (kraft, white) Papertrey Ink
digital stamp: Mo's Digital Pencil
clear stamp: (sentiment) Simon Says Stamp
patterned paper: American Crafts
dye ink: (Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko
accents: (teal sequin) Neat & Tangled, (yellow enamel dot) My Mind's Eye
other: (foam tape) 3M
Copics used:
skin: E13, E11, E01, E00, E0000, R22, R20
hair: E59, E19, E08, R08, R05
outfit: RV66, RV55, RV63, RV52, Y19, Y15, Y06, RV10, BV29, BV25
bouquets: Y19, YG17, YR07, BG45, BG53, Y11, Y000
floor/shadow: W9, W7, W5, W3, W1, W00, 0
card size: 3 3/4" x 5 1/2"

Comments

Merry said…
Oh she is adorable and gave me a smile. Beautiful colouring.
Sue said…
Awwww how lovely!! Such a sweetie and coloured so beautifully.
Sue xx
Carla S. said…
Wonderful card, Alice! I love the clean style and the adorable image! Fabulous coloring!
Unknown said…
So adorable, Alice! Beautiful coloring as usual :)
mgoll88 said…
Lovely card cretaion with an sweet image!

LG
Michaela
donna mikasa said…
You ARE a winner....always! And your coloring rocks, always! Have a super duper Sunday! Mwah!
Shirley N said…
I agree with Donna, you ARE a winner Alice! And this card is another winner, your coloring is fabulous! Cute, cute, CUTE!!!
Sparkplug17 said…
This is just precious!
Sue from Oregon said…
I always look forward to your beautifully colored creations Alice!
scrapn_momof2 said…
How cute is this!?!?! I love that image, so precious Alice!!
~ Jo ~ said…
Gorgeous as always!!

Hugs,
Jo
xox
Sandy said…
Well we all love you Alice!!! Your coloring is divine - wow!
Sandy

Popular Posts