Central Park

This is my second post of the day. Please click here or scroll down to see my post for Spring with Mo Blog Hop. Thanks! =)

Hello, my friends! =) It's Day 2 of Mama Elephant April stamp highlight and we are sharing projects made using the fun Central Park set.


I decided to stamp on patterned paper and tried to give the hard skyline a softer look. The speech bubble and the skyline are from the Central Park set. I think we all need more love in this world. =)


The patterned paper is from Hello Friend 6x6 Paper Pack by Glitz. I punched a little heart from patterned paper, added Glossy Accents and a little gem for a little interest.

That's all for now. Don't forget to find out what the other design team members created using this set. Here are the links:
Have fun and hope you have a beautiful day! =)

Thanks for stopping by!



supplies:
cardstock: (Rustic White) Papertrey Ink
clear stamp: Mama Elephant
patterned paper: Glitz
pigment ink: (Onyx Black) Tsukineko
accents: (pink enamel dot) My Mind's Eye, (gold satin sequin) Ellen Hutson, (clear gem) Recollections, (Glossy Accents) Ranger Industries
sticker: (pink stripes Japanese washi tape) Kamoi Kakoshi
other: (foam tape) 3M
card size: 4"x 5 1/2"

Comments

slbt17 said…
at first glance ... okay stamp set- but after seeing what you all have done with it .... wow! on the wish list!
Sandra ltb
Taheerah said…
Love!! Such a great idea to stamp on that patterned paper (you've now given me ideas on what to do with my stash of it!) and I love the glossy heart in the speech bubble! Awesome design!!
Lea L. said…
These stamps mixed so well with the Hello Friend Glitz collection! Great job combining them!
Petti said…
Love your cards as always!
Sue said…
Such a fabulous card Alice. I love the idea of stamping onto the patterned paper and the punched heart is such a nice touch.
Thank you for the inspiration
Sue xx
scrapn_momof2 said…
This is so fantastic Alice!! I love the city skyline! Amazingly beautiful.
~amy~ said…
hmmmm...I'm thinking this is my new Alice FAV. I ♡ this!
yyam said…
Oh wow. Love the stamping on patterned paper. Amazing scene!

Popular Posts