banans for you

Hiya, all! Hope you are having a lovely week so far! =) Here is a card that I made for Inspiration Emporium a while ago, but never got the chance to post it here.


Since this could be a fun Valentine for a boy or guy I thought it's fitting to post it in the month of February. =)


I used the adorable monkey image from Inky Antics Monkey HoneyPOP clear set. He is colored on PTI's Stamper's Select White cardstock with Copic markers then cut and embossed using a Clissic Rectangles Large die.


I used the fun Scallop On The Edge die on the patterned paper and the sentiment is included in the Monkey HoneyPOP clear set. Don't forget that you can use discount code wonderland at check out to receive 10% off your entire order at Inspiration Emporium!

That's all for now. Have a fabulous day, my friends! =)


Thanks for stopping by!



supplies:
cardstock: (white, kraft) Papertrey Ink
clear stamp: Inky Antics
patterned paper: My Mind's Eye
coloring medium: Copic
fiber: (white crochet thread) DMC, (tan grosgrain ribbon) Whiff of Joy Stamps
accent: (aqua button) Papertrey Ink
dies: (rectangle) Spellbinders, (border) Tim Holtz/Sizzix
tool: (die-cut machine) Provo Craft
other: (foam tape) 3M, (foam squares) Recollections
card size: 3 1/2" x 5 1/2"

Comments

Hanneke said…
Wow Alice, this is such a cute card! I love the colors and that cheeky monkey! Hugs, Hanneke
Kelly Booth said…
LOOOOOOVE this!! I think I need more Inky Antics...they are so Fun to color!!!
Sue said…
Awww I love that cute monkey, he has such a fabulous expression on his face. The colours and layout are fabulous too.
Sue xx
Shelly said…
This is soooo ADORABLE!!! Love it! :)
BabyBokChoy said…
Cute and sweet monkey, it's so so precious!
Jane said…
Fantastic Alice, that monkey is a sweetie
Hugs
Jane
mgoll88 said…
thats a very wonderfull card creation, looks nice, lovely sweet monkey

LG
Michaela
scrapn_momof2 said…
So stinking cute Alice. Love that little monkey face!
~amy~ said…
Alice, he's adorable!
~ Jo ~ said…
Oh Alice this is sooo cute!! I love the image and love the coloring!

Hugs,
Jo
alexandra s.m. said…
Argh! Yes!! I love it!! I have tried to make that light blue contour around some of my subjects and failed miserably! I also love the fact the banana sticks out of the frame! Love your attention to details!
Shirley N said…
Just adorable. Love!!!

Popular Posts