Santa Kai

Happy Sunday, my friends! Here is a card that I made using an adorable image from Mo's Digital Pencil.


Yes, a holiday card! It's about time to stack up, right? =)


The image I used is called Santa Kai and he is printed on Papertrey Ink's Stamper's Select White cardstock, cut and embossed using a Classic Squares Large die then colored with Copic markers. The sentiment piece is cut and embossed using a Petite Ovals Small die. I added some Sugar Sparkly Fluff to the trims for a little interest.


The patterned paper is from Winter Wonderland 6x6 Designer Paper Pad by My Mind's Eye and the sentiment is from Papertrey Ink.

That's all I have. For more inspiration using images from Mo's Digital Pencil, please visit Mo's Dream Team Blog.


Have a lovely day and thanks for stopping by!

supplies:
cardstock: (white, kraft) Papertrey Ink
digital stamp: Mo's Digital Pencil
clear stamp: (sentiment) Papertrey Ink
patterned paper: My Mind's Eye
dye ink: (Smokey Shadow) Papertrey Ink
accent: (red button) Papertrey Ink
fiber: (hemp cord) Hemptique
dies: (square, oval) Spellbinders
tool: (die-cut machine) Provo Craft, (sewing machine)
other: (foam tape) 3M, (foam squares) Recollections
Copics used:
skin: E13, E11, E01, E00, E000, R20
outfit: BG49, BG45, BG53, B00, R39, R27, R24, Y19, Y15
present: YG67, YG17, YG07, YG03, Y28, Y26, Y21, Y11
floor: W9, W7, W5, W3, W1, W00, 0
card size: 4 3/4" x 4 3/4"

Comments

Sue said…
Gorgeous card, such a lovely image and coloured sooooo beautifully

Sue
Gorgeous Alice! I love the texture of the fur and it is such a cute image :)
Kara Lynne said…
He's so sweet in his little footie jammies! Your coloring is gorgeous as ever, and I love your papers!
Aw, cuteness!! Love the fuzzy fur.
Lin said…
Love his little jammy feet!
Carla S. said…
Gorgeous card, Alice! I love the DP and Mo's adorable image! Your coloring is fantastic, as always!
BabyBokChoy said…
What an adorable image and great card!
Mimi said…
Adorable!! So cool that you used blue instead of red for his "santa" suit! Hope you're enjoying your weekend! ;D
Monika Reeck said…
I love always your coloring Alice and the color combo are great, another great card from you dear...I just come back from the holiday on Croatia and wanna visit your blog today...miss you Alice..hope you hop to my blog too...big hugs from Germany
Julie said…
Gorgeous Alice!! So beautifully coloured and I love the bright colours for a Christmas card! Hugs, Juliexx
yyam said…
Ooooh....soooooo sweet! Love the texture on the trim! :)
Merry said…
Alice this is adorable and your colouring has made the image so life life. It looks like he could walk right off the card. Sorry haven't been around in a while but time just keeps getting away from me.
Kathy Martin said…
Ooh la la! Look at that trim on his coat! Looks so real and soft! Love!
Sandy said…
Hey Alice - he is so cute! Your creation puts a big smile on my face!!
Sandy

Popular Posts