Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps Challenge #55

Hello! It's time for a card for this week's Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps Challenge. Here is this week's challenge:


Here is a better look of the challenge photo:


Here is my card:


I used the colors from the inspiration photo to color the image. Doesn't this photo just put you in vacation mood? =)


I used Ukulele Josh for my card. He is stamped on PTI's Stamper's Select White card stock, colored with Copic markers then cut and embossed using a Labels Two die.


The patterned paper is from the Out Of Print collection by BasicGrey and the sentiment comes with this stamp.

That's all I have. Please go and check out what the other design team members came up with for this challenge and find out all the details for the challenge here. Hope you can join us this week! =)





Have a beautiful day and thanks for stopping by!




supplies:
cardstock: (kraft card base, white) Papertrey Ink
stamps: Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps
patterned paper: BasicGrey
inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, VersaFine Onyx Black
buttons: Papertrey Ink
twine: May Arts
die: Spellbinders
die-cut machine: Cuttlebug by Provo Craft
other: sewing machine, thread, foam tape, foam Squares
Copics markers:
skin: E13, E11, E01, E00, E000, R20
hair: E49, E47, E44, E43
shorts: B26, B24, B21
shirt: YG17, YG13, YG11, YR18, YR15, YR12
hat: E31, E21, E51, E35, E33, E08, YR18, YR15, YR12, Y19, Y15
ukulele: E59, E39, E35, E33, E31
ground: E39, E35, E33, E31, E30
card size: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"

Comments

alexandra s.m. said…
LOVE your take on the creative prompt Alice!
This is such a fun and gorgeous card!!

TFS~
Unknown said…
Awesome card, Alice!
Virginia L. said…
Your coloring is amazing --as always! I love how you used the BG paper as I'm pattern paper challenged! Hugs!!!!
I just adore this card Alice.
The papers look wonderful on your card.
Love your colouring,he's beautiful!
Love, Mel. xx
Shirley N said…
This is so beautiful Alice, love the papers you chose and how you turned the nestie die for a different look. Love your gorgeous coloring! You are most definitely one of the "best of the web", congrats!!! ;)
Tinchen said…
Guten Morgen Alice, Deine Karte sieht wunderschön aus.


LG Tinchen
donna mikasa said…
Such a fun card-love your ukulele playing beach boy! Your coloring and the papers are perfect as always!
Mary J said…
What a very sweet card, Alice! Love how you've used that label die!
ivy said…
puts me in a vacation mood for sure! what a great card!
TELMA GUEDES said…
Your goods always beautiful! Have a nice day too! kisses!
Unknown said…
Beautiful, Alice! Makes me wish I was wherever Josh is!
Danni said…
Awesome card! I love your coloring, so amazing! You are just so talented!
Elizabeth Allan said…
Alice I always snicker when you sign off with "that is all I have" because you always share SO MUCH.
Merry said…
Great card....I can just see him sitting at the end of the pier.
Marlene said…
What a sweet card, Alice! I love the coloring and layout...it's a beaut!
yyam said…
Oh wow! Love the rustic feel to this card! Love how you match his shirt with the patterned paper! :)
Tasha said…
Oh i just love this - totally reminds me of someone i know. Great colours and super design
love tasha xx
Joy said…
How sweet, love it reminds me of Summer...super cute! hugs!

Popular Posts