Sweet Froggy, Polyanthus Flower & Love Rocket

Hello everyone! Here are a few tags that I made using new digital stamps from Jane's Doodles. Jane is selling those digital stamps on her blog you can find  the link on the side bar of her blog. Or you can click here to see them.


I used the lovely Sweet Froggy for my first tag. Isn't he adorable? Jane wanted these images to have a more natural, hand drawn look and decided not to clean them up and I really like that!


After cutting the frog out using a PTI tag die, I colored him then masked the image before I stamped Hero Arts' Clouds background over it. The cloud die is also from Papertrey Ink and the sentiment is from this set by Hero Arts.


For my second tag, I used the beautiful Polyanthus Flower image. It's also colored,  masked then stamped over with a script background stamp from PTI.


I colored an extra flower, cut parts of it out then pop doted them over the original image for dimension. The sentiment on the tiny tag is from Papertrey Ink.

I used the super cute Love Rocket for my last tag. Don't you love this cute rocket? And it's fueled with love. How sweet!


After coloring and cutting the image out, I applied Glossy Accents to the windows and the hearts. I inked all the paper edges with tumbled glass distress ink. The sky grid background is from the Yum! Yum! kit by Boutique Cute Doll. The sentiment is from the Victorian Fripperie set by Waltzingmouse Stamps.


That's all I have for now. Don't forget to check out Jane's Shop for these new digital stamps!



Have a happy day and thanks for stopping by!





supplies:
for the "Sweet Froggy" tag:
cardstock, button, dies: Papertrey Ink
digital stamp: Jane's Doodles
background stamp, sentiment: Hero Arts
inks: VersaFine Onyx Black, Tim Holtz Distress Ink
markers: Copic
die-cutting machine: Cuttlebug by Provo Craft


for the "Polyanthus Flower" tag:
cardstock, tag die: Papertrey Ink
digital stamp: Jane's Doodles
background, sentiment stamps: Papertrey Ink
inks: VersaFine Onyx Black, Tim Holtz Distress Ink
markers: Copic
twine: May Arts
mini tag from my stash
die-cutting machine: Cuttlebug by Provo Craft


for the "Love Rocket" tag:
cardstock: Papertrey Ink, Neenah Classic Solar White
digital stamp: Jane's Doodles
digital kit: Yum Yum by Boutique Cute Doll
sentiment stamp: Waltzingmouse Stamps
ink: VersaFine Onyx Black, Tim Holtz Distress Ink
markers: Copic
dies; Papertrey Ink
die-cutting machine: Cuttlebug by Provo Craft

Comments

yyam said…
Oh my! These are the cutest tags ever! Sure to put a smile on anyone's face! :) Really love the frog! ;)
Maria Therese said…
Oh so cute!!! Love them!
Unknown said…
Wow! these tags are just amazing! I love all of them!
Silli said…
LOVE your tags sooo much... Great idea...BIG smile.;-)
Jane said…
OMG!!! You know how much I LOVE tags...and these are just PERFECT!!! I am sooooo going to do this masking technique......LOVE LOVE LOVE!
Joy said…
Gorgeous Alice, you made me smile on a really, really hot and horrid day today, super sweet and your colouring as always is a marvel to look at. Hugs!
~amy~ said…
Amazingly a-dorable Alice!!!
Karen B. said…
These tags are utterly adorable, each is such a work of art and it really showcases your diversity.
Diane Jaquay said…
That little frog is the most adorable thing ever, thanks for the morning giggle ;) Awesome work as always!
Fabulous tags, Alice! They are so cute.
Emily Leiphart said…
Awww, these are super adorable, Alice! I love them all! You make such wonderful tags!!
Anita Rex said…
Such great tags! I really like seeing how you did the extra clouds with the clouds stamps and papers! :>
Monique said…
Ack!! These are the cutest tags ever!! I have saved them in my favs!!
Karen Lee said…
OMgosh.....these are just 2 cute!

xoxo Karen Lee
Niki Estes said…
These tags are so cute, Alice!
Courtney K said…
love the rosy cheeks on that frog! and the hearts coming out of the rocket are so cute!!
Marlene said…
Your tags are ADORABLE!!!! EEEK! Love that frog!
scrapn_momof2 said…
These are the cutest tags EVER!! I love love the frog one. Too stinking cute!
Beate said…
Girl, all three tags look amazing. I opened your blog and your frog looked at me. That made me smile big time.
Hugs and smiles
Tiffany Ervin said…
Amazing depth and color you give on each of these tags, love it! The froggie is definitely a fav!
Shirley N said…
If ever I'm down, this is the place I'll go. You always make me smile Alice!
Tracey said…
Oh Alice you are such a wonder girl!!! TOTALLY AMAZING tags!! All of them are so perfect in everyway :)
donna mikasa said…
Such adorable tags, Alice! You made Jane proud with your fabulous coloring! Love them all!
Jodi Collins said…
Alice! These are STUNNING! I ADORE them all but I especially LOVE that frog!!
Suzanne C said…
ADORABLE! Love that rocket tag and the flowers are beautiful!
1LuvnMama said…
Aww, luv these cute tags Alice! :) Amazingly wonderful!
Tasha said…
These are seriously cute! Id love to make tags but am lost when it comes to doing it!
love tasha xx
ivy said…
love these alice! each one is so fun!

Popular Posts