Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge #126

Happy Friday, my friends! Thanks for joining me for this week's card for Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge. Here is this week's sketch:

Here is my card:

I used the cute cupcake image from Pink Petticoat's With Flowers digital stamp set for my card. The sentiment came with the image.

The patterned papers are from a collaborative kit called "Feel The Bliss" by Boutique Cute Dolls, Just Because Studio, Maria Designs and Re Kneipp Designs. I added faux stitching on the green lined paper and outlined the cupcakes with a glitter pen.

That's all I have for now. Don't forget to check out what all the other members of the TESC Sketch Crew came up with for this sketch!! Here are the links:
Please go to Taylor's blog to find out how you can join the fun!


Thanks for stopping by!


supplies:
cardstock: Papertrey Ink, Neenah Classic Solar White
digital stamps: Pink Petticoat
digital kit: Boutique Cute Dolls
markers: Copic
white pen: Sharpie Poster-Paint Extra Fine Point
dies: Spellbinders
die-cutting machine: Cuttlebug

Comments

Clare said…
Love this, the colors really pop!!
Lori Craig said…
Darling cupcakes! Super sweet coloring! Hugs and wishes for a great weekend!
artfuldelight said…
Very cute card, so bright and colorful!
Anita Rex said…
Such a sweet card Alice! I love those cupcakes!
donna mikasa said…
Super cute and yummy!! Love how you used different digi papers from different companies, too! I can't believe it's Taylor's 126th sketch...wow! Have a great weekend!
Tiffany Ervin said…
Very sweet and totally yummy colors! Love it! Thanks so much on your tips and the link! I will definitely look into it!
Karen B. said…
Super sweet Alice! Your colors are wonderful.
Virginia L. said…
Indeed!! This is such a SWEET Card! Love it to bits! xoxo
Silli said…
Sooo sweet Alice...;-) You make me happy...a new card...! AND your card is fabulous.... Love all the papers... Thanks for the wonderful inspiration(s)... every day.... HUGS
Stamping Cafe said…
Aw... your cupcakes looks mighty yummy and sweet, love your sweet card!

Have a beautiful weekend!
Marlene said…
What a SWEET card! Pun totally intended...teehee!!
cashemere said…
Hi !!!
I love these cupcakes!!! So sweet!

kisses from Brasil,
Débora
Tasha said…
Yummy! love this card Alice, and those cakes are really cute
love tasha xx
Lola said…
Super cute and I LOVE Pink Petticoat!
Holly Young said…
Very cute! You can take the simplest image and make something so special with it! Love your coloring!
Diane Jaquay said…
Awwww, those cupcakes are just so CUTE!!!! I really love this "sweet" card Alice :)
Sarah J Moerman said…
Yum, yum, yum! Oh so cute!
scrapn_momof2 said…
Super sweet card. Love those cupcakes!!
Pajalu said…
Gorgeous & yummy!!! I love your cards as they are so wonderful & great eye candy xoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Nancy said…
Your cupcake card is so sweet..it makes me happy and hungry! Love it!
bless you!
Suzanne C said…
Such a sweet card. Yummy cupcakes. Love that sentiment. Adorable.
Rose said…
I love this card, Alice! So happy and sweet!
Amy said…
So cute Alice! Love the different color cupcakes, such a happy card!
Tyggereye said…
Oh! My goodness this is so sweet! Literally! I love this. Great job on this. I love love the cupcakes.
Igagnon76 said…
this is adorable! i love cupcakes!
slinkycat said…
yum, fab cupcakes! I really like that yellow background paper and of course the 'sweet' label :)

Leanne x
Beate said…
That's sweet indeed! Happy and fun card!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs and smiles
Kelly Booth said…
SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!! LOVE this!!
BabyBokChoy said…
These cupcakes look absolutely delicious, time for my breakfast of muffins, which reminded me :)
Cindy Beach said…
I just love your take on the sketch and had to let you know your sample is adorable! Love those cupcakes and the happy colors.
Sasya said…
Alice, this is so sweet!! i just love it!!
lauren bergold said…
the good news: i ♥♥♥ this!!!
the bad news: i totally want a cupcake now!!!!! :)
Monika Reeck said…
OH MY WORD totally cuuute CUP CAKES Alice.....I want one hehehe :)
Melyssa said…
LOVE the cupcakes! They pop off the page.

Popular Posts