Earthsong

Hi all! I have a couple of hybrid cards to share with you today.

I used Rocco Baviera's digital kit "Earthsong" to make my cards. I love the distressed look of the patterned papers in this kit. The earth tones are very pretty, too!

I adore the cute critters in the Earthsong kit. The postage stamp image came with the kit, I layered the critters on top of them before I printed them out. I printed out three sets of the stamps and critters. The first set was stamped right on the background. I cut out the second set and attached it over the background layer with pop dots. For the third set, I covered the critters with a thick layer of Glossy Accents, cut just the critters out, then attached them over the second layer with pop dots. Can you tell that I love having lots of dimensions on my cards? =)

I rarely make cards without sentiments, but I like the way they are. I will add sentiments on the inside of the cards when I am ready to send them out. Please check out all the new digital releases at Two Peas here.

Have a wonderful weekend, my friends!! =)


Thanks for stopping by!


supplies:
cardstock: PaperTrey Ink (card bases), Neenah Classic Solar White (all other)
digital kit: Earthsong by Rocco Baviera at Two Peas In A Bucket
ribbons: Offray
other: Glossy Accents

Comments

ivy said…
i really love the soft colors of the 1st card. it's gorgeous!!
[it figures that you are still up at this hour like i am! off to bed now!]
itsallrosi said…
beautiful cards featuring Rocco's kit!
Sarah J Moerman said…
GORGEOUS! Love the white space in the first card and all the dimension the glossy accents adds to the second one. Fabulous cards!
Sasya said…
this is really cute, Alice!!! so romantic cards~!!
Tyggereye said…
I love the trio bug card!! I love how you covered them w/ the glossy accents. So cool. LOVE THESE!! I feel like digging out my glossy accent stuff too!
Debbie Olson said…
So peaceful and lovely!
Anita Rex said…
What a good idea to cut the cirtters out twice! Love the softness to this set! Love what you have done!
Monika Reeck said…
Yay Alice the lady bugs and her friends are sooo cuuutee...LOVELY card..
Anonymous said…
oooooh, i love these papers too, alice!! and i like how you left them sentiment-less. they're very serene & pretty this way. gorgeous, gorgeous. :)
Karen B. said…
Beautiful! Love the layouts.
Shirley N said…
Both great cards--I especially love the first card, so serene gives such a sense of peace. Love the soft colors, just beautiful! Have a great weekend Alice!
BabyBokChoy said…
That butterfly in the first card seriously sent my heart into over-flutter mode, SUBLIME!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sanne said…
Love them both but my fave is the last card Alice - too cute ;0)
donna mikasa said…
Oooh, love these! The postage stamps are my fave! Love, love the dimension! Have an awesome weekend!!
Catpad said…
so cute =) i don't really like the color on the background of the 1st card, but is lovely anyway =)
Nancy said…
I love the softness of this card, Alice. So pretty!
Kathy Martin said…
Awesome cards! That second one is GENIUS! Love the glossy accents on it! :)
alexandra s.m. said…
They're perfect the way they are!
I just could stare at them for hours!
TFS!!
Suzanne C said…
Both cards are so cute and adorable. Love the background and the dimensional butterfly. The postage stamps are such a sweet touch.
Nat said…
wow! Stunning, love, love, love these beautiful cards!!
Rach said…
These are brilliant alice. I especially love the second one xx
Sue McRae said…
Both cards are just so charming Alice!
Amy said…
These are both beautiful Alice, but my favorite is the postage stamp one, the cute critters look spectacular!
Lisa Hjulberg said…
I love all the dimension of your bugs! How do you make the ladybug and bee round like that?
~amy~ said…
Oh I love these!!!
Tiffany Ervin said…
I love the soft and tranquil nature of these cards!
Jill said…
Love, love, LOVE that postage stamp card! Incredible!

Popular Posts