2 Sketches 4 You - Laura's Sketch 50

Happy Monday! Hope you had a wonderful weekend! =) It's time for another card for 2 Sketches 4 You. Here is Laura's Sketch #50:

Here is my card:

This week's sponsor is DeNami Design! The stamp that I used is Mimi at the Beach. I wish I could be as skinny as Mini when it comes tank top time! The buttons that I used are the Tutti Fruitti Boutique Buttons. Now that's a yummy name! =)

The patterned papers that I used are from a digital kit called Just About Me available at Design House Digital. I adore those cute colors and the best thing about it is that it's free! =) Big thank you to Jane for directing me to Design House Digital where I found the yummy free kit!

Oh! I used one of the Japanese masking tapes that I got the other day on this card, too. It's the polka dot strip. =) I thought the color of the dots kind of match, so I gave it a try. Hope it doesn't make it look too busy. I got my tapes at a Kinokuniya Bookstore in my area. It looks like they are from this company. The sentiment is from this set by Hero Arts and it's on sale! Check out all the Hero Arts stamps on sale here at Two Peas! I grabbed some myself! =)

Hope you will have a chance to play along with us at 2 Sketches 4 You this week! =) Please check out all the details here.


Thanks for stopping by!


ingredients used:
cardstock: Papertrey Ink, Neenah Solar White
stamps: DeNami Design, Hero Arts (sentiment)
digital kit: Just About Me by Sara Schmutz at Design House Digital
ink: Memento
markers: Copic
buttons: DeNami Design
corner rounder: Fiskars
Japanese masking tape: mt by Kamoi Kadoshi Co., Ltd.
dies: Spellbinders, Papertrey Ink (scallop border)
die cutting machine: Cuttlebug

Comments

~amy~ said…
such a fun card alice...love all the colors and patterns! have a super week!
Michele Gross said…
Absolutely darling! I love all the patterns-they play so nicely off each other. Really like the little shadow-cool touch:)
Kathy Martin said…
I really like what you did with this week's sketch and stamp! Totally AWESOME! :)
Ellie said…
Happy Monday to you! Yes I went over to Design House and got the cutest little kit. I'm working on some cards right now w/it.. MAN its like overnight I have become a Digi addict! lol... :)
Agata said…
Gorgeous and so girly! Love your paper and color choices! Cool card!
Niki Estes said…
So cute, Alice! I love the raised scalloped piece, all the buttons, and the patterned papers. The sketch is perfect for that image.
BabyBokChoy said…
I really quite LUURVE this sketch, I must find sometime to try it!!
Janetcraft said…
it's a fun card...girly too!!
I love the simple layout but really attracts my attention!! I love the pattern paper you did, Alice....I missed your RAK...
Janetcraft said…
it's a fun card...girly too!!
I love the simple layout but really attracts my attention!! I love the pattern paper you did, Alice....I missed your RAK...
Kelly Booth said…
LOVE this card Alice....the PP is yummy hard to believe it s DIGI???
you are skinny...just not tall!!! hugs.....
Maylee said…
What an adorable card Alice! Love the paper and the Japanese tape! I will have to go get some.
donna mikasa said…
Such a sweeeet card! Love the different papers and colors and that bit of Japanese tape is perfect! The digi is super cute, too! Wish I was skinny enough to fit on half a label......
Jane said…
LOVE LOVE LOVE this card! The colours and patterns, your colouring...it's brilliant! And I'm soooo jealous of that masking tape! ;)
Karen B. said…
So now I have to get me some of that tape, thanks for providing a link. I love your card today.
Tiffany Ervin said…
Really cute design and you always use the most lovely papers!!
1LuvnMama said…
Alice~
What a fun card! Luv the colors and that image is adorable! :) It's always a treat to see what you'll make!
Pajalu said…
Hi Alice :), I love your take on that sketch. Your card is such a bright & cheery sight (can you tell we still have rain hanging around?) xoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Tracey said…
WOW!! Alice I LOVE your take on the sketch...sooo girly and pretty!! You really know how to combine pp so well....LOVE the polka dot tape!
ivy said…
i always love your choice of PPs! you inspire me to search out images and go digi....if i only had more play time for me!
Natalie said…
such a pretty card! Love the layout and colors =)
Tasha said…
Another absolutely gorgeous card - lovethe papers
love tasha xx
Anonymous said…
great take on the sketch Alice! looks like you had fun coloring too! TFS!
Pam Going Postal
Suzanne C said…
Lovely card! Love the colors you used and so pretty! What a fun image.

Popular Posts