This Year


I made these two cards using the This Year digital kit created by Jen Martakis for Two Peas.

I love the color palette included in this kit. All the patterned papers in this kit are very versatile. I love those long funky flowers in this kit! I cut them out and bent the stems a little before I glued them down.

I resized and lined those cute little flowers on the grid paper in Photoshop before I printed them out. This time, I paired it with a blue/turquoise version of the patterned paper.

I also love the grid paper that I used for these cards. It's a background that I'll go back and use over and over again.

Please check here for the new digital releases for this week and for a free kit!


Thanks for stopping by!

ingredients used:
cardstock: Papertrey Ink, Neenah Solar White
digital kit: This Year by Jen Martakis for Two Peas
stamp, ink: Hero Arts, Perfect Match by Papertrey Ink
twill: Close To My Heart
border punch: Fiskars
white gel pen: Uni-ball Signo
string: DMC
die: Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels One
die cutting machine: Cuttlebug

Comments

Godelieve said…
Brilliant cards! Indeed, gorgeous colors! Love that you bent the stems on the first card, gives a playful look to the card.
Sanne said…
Uuuhhhh Alice.wonderful, simple card. Make me think of summer :0)
HUGS Sanne
Lin said…
Pretty colors, Alice and I love seeing flowers!
~amy~ said…
Soooo cute Alice....love the flowers!!!
Deirdre said…
Alice, Congrats on your stand out card in the Digital Challenge - delighted for you. Love this card too.. off to check out some more as I missed your post from yesterday. x
CinnamonSally said…
Alice great cards and congratulations for your "stand out" mention on the digital challenge at Caardvarks.
Dotty Jo said…
Gorgeous cards Alice and big congrats on your memtion over at Caarvarks! Jo x
Kryssi said…
super cute designs!
Suzanne C said…
Very cute! Love the second cards design and the colors are very pretty.
donna mikasa said…
Love the color palette, too! Those funky flowers are too cute!
Jane said…
simple and BEAUTIFUL!!
Vanessa said…
Hi Alice! These are beautiful! Love the design!

Hugs,
Vanessa
Jill said…
I love those round flowers! I think these cards are brilliant! Merry Christmas!!
ivy said…
love those flowers!
Tiffany Ervin said…
I LOVE the soft and sweet elegance of this flower card Alice, very beautiful!!

Popular Posts