my warm wishes to you!!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!! I want to give my big Thank You to all that stop by my blog and leave me your sweet comments and heart-warming encouragements. I am so grateful for you. I can't thank you enough for all the inspirations and friendship that you give me! I am sending my warm wishes to you all!

I love this adorable red sweater!! It's from the Sweater Weather: His - The Extras digital kit created by Betsy Tuma. I wanted to bury my face in this cozy red sweater when I first saw it!! =)

I also used digital paper from this kit created by Betsy Tuma as well. I adore those intricate patterns!

Please go here to check out more fabulous new digital releases from Two Peas!! They are so fun to play with!!

Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your loved ones!



Thanks for stopping by!

ingredients used:
cardstocks: Bazzill Basics
digital paper: Sweater Weather: His- The Extras, Sweater Weather: His- The Papers by Betsy Tuma at Two Peas In A Bucket
stamp: Hero Arts (sentiment)
ink: Memento
string: DMC
dies: Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels Eight
die cutting machine: CuttleBug

Comments

Kelly Booth said…
Love the cards you made with this digi set....
hope you have a Wonderful thanksgiving Alice....so Thankful for you!!
Anita Rex said…
It does look like a warm want to cuddle with sweater! So cute! Wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving! What a nice post!
Jane said…
LOVE it!! Happy Thanksgiving!!
Maylee said…
Love it Alice! Beautifully put together. Happy Thanksgiving!
Sanne said…
Happy thanksgiving to you too Alice :)
Tracey said…
Alice...this is so sweet and cozy!! LOVE it! Happy Thanksgiving to you! You are a real sweetie!
Kathy said…
LOVE these cozy cards Alice and perfect for the occasion. You are a dear and so happy we are becoming fast sisters! Hugs,Kathy
Vanessa said…
Super card! Love it! Happy Thanksgiving (belated...) !!!

Hugs,
Vanessa
Virginia L. said…
Love your warm and fuzzy sweater cards! This is just ADORABLE! Thank yo, Alice! Every time I come to your blog, I see something exciting and sweet! So glad to know you!
Suzanne C said…
Very cute! Love the warm cuddly sweater.
donna mikasa said…
Gosh, the sweater looks so real! And cozy! And warm!
Anonymous said…
It was very interesting for me to read this post. Thank you for it. I like such themes and everything that is connected to this matter. I definitely want to read more on that blog soon.

Hilary Hakkinen

Popular Posts