one more simple card



This is one more simple and quick card for this week's "Mail it" challenge at Hero Arts blog. I have this stamped piece sitting in my scrap stack from this card and think that it's perfect for a quick and easy card.

Did I mention that I love the look of this beautiful pool color from Hero Arts Shadow Ink? I love the subtle and mellow color on either white or cream, especially with this Flower Outline Pattern stamp!

I printed the free Friendship Definition on the kraft background. I meant to print it with brown for the subtle and mellow look. Then I found out that my printer ink was running low, so it came out lighter than I wanted it... In the end, I think it worked out just fine.

ingredients used:
cardstocks: Papertrey Ink
stamps: Hero Arts
digital stamp: Hero Arts Digital
inks: Hero Arts Shadow Ink, Color Box
die cutting machine: Cuttlebug
die: Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels Four
punches: Fiskars

Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

Popular Posts