a match box + a tag


Hi all! I am back with the project that I was talking about yesterday ! Here is the final product:

I started with this Japanese green tea flavor soft candy box:

I was going to throw it away and started to flatten the inside box/tray by opening it at the connected areas then it came to me... What if.... What if I use it as a template to make a box out of some of my patterned papers, wouldn't it be a great gift box?

And that was exactly what I did.

With the help of Photoshop, I resized and randomly placed the Sketch Tulips on the canvas. Since I already made the tag the night before (some scraps from my last card ), I knew I would need to lower the opacity of the background tulips so that they don't over-power the tag. I then printed it on a piece of cardstock, traced the prototype box on it and did some more cut + paste.

It opens just like the original box with a inside tray, I just forgot to take a picture of it before I tied the hemp on...

Hummm... will I make it a Hero Arts hybrid project trio...

Materials:
cardstocks: Papertrey Ink
stamp: Hero Arts
digital kits: Hero Arts Digital
eyelet: Making Memories
ink: VersaFine
die: Spellbinder Nestabilities Labels Four
hemp: Michaels

Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

Popular Posts