I ❤ Hero Arts Blog Hop!!



Being a HAA (Hero Arts Addict), I honestly don't remember when was it that I purchased my first Hero Arts stamp... I think I just really liked the designs of Hero Arts stamps when I saw them at a local scrapbook store. After I purchased my first sets of stamps, I think I was curious enough to check out the Hero Arts website and then I found their fabulous blog. I was hooked since then...

After I started participating in more of Hero Arts Blog challenges, I found that the Hero Arts group at Flickr is such a warm and welcoming place for inspiration. I've seen and participated in card drives for members' weddings, birthdays and for various events and causes. It's one of the best and most talented groups that I have ever seen and experienced.

I have to say my big THANK YOU to Hero Arts for being such a great host of this wonderful group. The Hero Arts Flickr group always gives sweet and lovely comments and lots of love to my projects. Also all the friendship that I have established through the group is so heart warming and precious to me. This experience is priceless.

stamps: Hero Arts Swirl with Flowers (K5133), Thank You Flourishes (CL286)
card stock: Papertrey ink
watercolor paper: Canson
inks: Tim Holtz Distress Ink, Ranger
pearls: Liquid Pearls (White Opal), Ranger
ribbon: Creative Impressions
button: Making Memories
string: DMC

The wonderful Beverley is giving away some yummy blog candies, go check it out!

Comments

Debbie said…
What a gorgeous card. Love the way you colored your flourish and sentiment!
(dedernc3)
Cathy A said…
Alice this is such a pretty watercolour effect card.
Chris Millar said…
Hi Alice!!! Your card is so very lovely!!
Stephanie said…
Alice -
your card is so beautiful!
Kelly Booth said…
GORGEOUS GORGEOUS Card Alice...just LOVE it!!
Loved hearing your story too....
Hugs
Unknown said…
Gorgeous card!! Love the watercolor look of the flourish. the colors are stunning against the white background.
Great card, Alice! I'm a HAA (Hero Arts Addict), too!
Kryssi said…
Oooh, so elegant, Alice!!!!!!!!
Laura said…
Love the watercolor look!
donna mikasa said…
This card just blew me away.....perfect in every way!
Tomo H. said…
Lovely card, Alice! And Loved to read your story!
So glad to know your blog, today! ;)
Julie Batta said…
Your card is amazing yet simple. You give it such a beautiful, elegant feel.
Virginia L. said…
Your card is so artistic and so perfect, Alice! What a lovely blog you created here! I always enjoy looking at your cards. Hope there are a lot more to come :)

July 24, 2009 9:39 PM
Pajalu said…
Alice I love your card. It's so very pretty & reading your story is great.
Stamping Cafe said…
Simply gorgeous card, Alice!! So happy to find your blog, I love your work!! Wonderful story, thank you for sharing!
Kath Stewart said…
beautiful card Alice....so elegant... and I am loving reading everyone's hero arts story....hugs kath xxxxx
LaurieS said…
Lovely card, love the look of the flourish and the muliticolored thank you sentiment.
Beverley said…
Hi Alice, I really love the watercolor effect you have created on your card & in such beautiful colors too! Thanks for linking to my blog candy! x
Suzanne C said…
Alice... Love the mixed colors for the inking on this! Lovely card!
Lucy Abrams said…
I love your stunning card - so so pretty. Alice you are amazing :)
Vanessa said…
Hi Alice! Welcome to blogland! Lovely photo! Great card, like all of your cards!!

Hugs,
Vanessa
Gretchen said…
So pretty! Love the card!
Anonymous said…
Alice, what a beautiful card! Your watercolor stamping technique is just perfect!
Anne said…
Hi, Alice! What a pretty card! I love how you used different colors of Distress Inks and the watercolor technique to really give your stamping dimension and depth. Stunning! Happy Blog Hopping! :-)
Teresa W. said…
Alice, what a beautiful watercolored card!!! Love it a lot!
Shanna said…
Amazing card Lucy! You're very talented!
Shanna said…
Did I just call you Lucy??? I was looking at your card for Lucy! HA HA HA!!! Sorry Alice!!!
laura vegas said…
your card is so pretty! such amazing colors against the white!
1scrappycat said…
wow, this is a beautiful card! I love the stunning colors and the swirl stamp:)

Popular Posts