Caardvarks Creative Cuts & More challenge



I made this baby card for Caardvarks Creative Cuts & More challenge. I love this cute Animal Train baby stamp from The Cat's Pajamas.

I never thought about picking up a baby stamp since I didn't think I'd ever use them... Now with my brother and his wife expecting their 3rd baby later this year, I started to pay attention to all thoes cute baby theme stamps. This one I just love, it's so cute and great for both genders.

Materials:
cardsocks: Papertrey Ink, Stampin' Up
patterned papers: Papertrey Ink
stamps: The Cat's Pajamas, Stampin' Up
punches: Fiskars, Stampin' Up
ink: VersaFine
markers: Copic, Prismacolor
Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

Helen F. said…
This is such an adorable card! I love these baby images ~ they are sooooo sweet. Even thought I don't have lots of new ones coming soon (I don't think :-?) I am still drawn to those baby stamps too.
Kryssi said…
What a super stinkin cute card, Alice!! Thanks for playing with Caardvarks! ;)
SmilynStef said…
What a perfect stamp for a baby card ... love that fun little train and the pink sheep.
Vanessa said…
This card is adorable, Alice! Love it! Great new banner, too!

Hugs,
Vanessa
Unknown said…
This is just the sweetest most adorable little card!
lauren bergold said…
oh wow! that is really lovely and just SO adorable! ♥LOVE♥ it!!!
Carrie Gaskin said…
This is beautiful. I love the simple design and your colouring is AMAZING!
Tomo H. said…
Wow! Alice, this is so adorable!

Popular Posts